AFC Business, AFC Bournemouth’s free to join business club, welcomes hundreds of businesses to a variety of events and functions throughout the season.
Members can take advantage of the following benefits:
• Opportunity to attend business and networking events with high profile regional and national companies
• Promote your business and engage with a range of like-minded delegates
• Invitations and the option to purchase tickets to senior level functions
• Access to unique sponsorship opportunities throughout the season
• Chance to enter and win exclusive competitions and prize draws
• Special member discounts with Black Label Events, our in-house hospitality and events team, including:
- Introductory booking, 10% off day delegate rates
- Room hire discount, 25% off at Vitality Stadium
- Christmas party bookings, 10% off when booking a private function or mixed party night
To sign up to AFC Business today, please click here.
To keep up to date with all upcoming AFC Business events, please click here.
For the latest news and updates, follow us on Twitter @AFCBusiness or connect with AFC Business on LinkedIn.
Thank you again to the official partners of AFC Business:
“We have been involved, as Bournemouth Chamber of Commerce, as co-hosts, with AFC Business since its inception, and very proud of our longstanding relationship. The events are always well attended with an excellent mix of representation from all business types in the area. This provides us with an opportunity to discuss the benefits and the work of the Bournemouth Chamber to prospective new members, in addition to expanding our Directors’ personal networks.”
Bill Riddle - Vice President & Chairman - Bournemouth Chamber of Trade and Commerce
“As a partner of AFC Business for 4 years I have attended an array of different networking events including Breakfast, Wine & Canape Evenings, Directors and Sportsman’s Dinners and have thoroughly enjoyed every single moment. I have not only made some profitable business connections but also a lot of very good friends. Although I no longer sponsor the Business Club I will still be attending all of the events as not only do I enjoy going but the Club has become part of my life and is important to my business (and well-being!)”
Ally Case - Travel Counsellors
“Always an uplifting atmosphere and great conversations at the events.”
Steve Bulley - Head of Business Engagement - Dorset Chamber
“The community that has formed over the years at AFC Business is a strong one, and the events always enjoy an excellent attendance. What I particularly like is the diverse range of business that attend their events, which has helped me grow my own personal network.”
Justin Cohen - Commercial Manager - Beales Gourmet at The Italian Villa
“It was my first dinner and third AFC Business event and I have always been very impressed with the calibre of guests, organisation and content. The community you have built is certainly a vibrant one and I have already made some excellent connections.”
Natasha Dochniak – Leonard Curtis Business Solutions Group
AFC Business Highlights